in the midst of all this uprooting of the family and starting to pack boxes and diligently working to finish projects that i don't want to follow me to the new house (i.e. clothes etc that need to go to DI, and a quilt i've been working on for 11 months), I could really use a slice of the magic of christmas. good thing there's only like 108 days till christmas eve. can't wait!!!!
(no you crazies, that's not my house.)

O you have got to be kidding me! Christmas is just another word for stress for me! Lol ok I am kinda kidding. I do like the looks of their faces christmas morning..... But other than that....
ReplyDeletei meant a slice of christmas as a child, not a parent. lol i don't think it'll ever be the same. haha....
ReplyDeleteWhen it says tyson it's most likely me.... tyson has never gotten on the blog lol.
ReplyDelete