Wednesday, March 24, 2010

for four weeks

I might not be blogging or doing any thing cool because from today I have exactly 4 weeks till my last final ends, and I have a lot of reading and writing to do... but we'll see. sigh.
On a lighter note, today we went to get our second sonogram, and it's still a girl :) and we still don't know what we're going to name her, and we got to see her face among other things, and she looks supper-dupper... and so in just 4 and a half weeks, if I go into labor the doctors will gladly help it along because I will be in the safe zone (37 weeks apparently)... not that we're planning on having an early baby, but you never know... I wouldn't mind not having my organs be punching bags a few days sooner... 
And tyson signed up for classes today and it looks like he'll be all set to graduate the end of june :) he just has to test out of a math class that they aren't offering this summer because he took harder math classes at BYU, but apparently UVU really wants their basic math class to be taken- lame....

2 comments:

  1. wow fun! let us know as soon as you pick a name! hey you need to convince bruce and katie to get a blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    This is aunt Jennifer, Howard's wife. I love your blog. It's a great way to keep up with you a little. Good luck with finals. And then the BABY! Woo Hoo. This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete